- Professional version of one of the most popular graphic organizers and viewer. To the existing features of Standard Edition ACDSee added advanced features targeted at fans of digital graphics.
The product allows you to view, edit, organize, publish and archive folders of photos. In addition, support and processing RAW files, there are powerful organizing tools like customizable folders and categories, quick editing features, visual markings and color management support for ICC and ICM profiles to meet all the needs of professional users. The product helps to simplify the process of digital photo processing from start to finish.
- Quick preview RAW images;
- Enhanced support for RAW formats for digital cameras, Nikon, Canon, Konica-Minolta, Olympus, Fuji, and Pentax;
- Powerful RAW format gives you complete control over the images with precision tools for correcting white balance, various defects, sharpness and noise;
- Full color management support for ICC and ICM color profiles;
- Visual tagging feature allows you to quickly sort and select preferred photographs;
- Integrated support for DNG (Digital Negative Specification) RAW format;
- Edit the party of the thousands of photographs at once using multiple functions;
- Integrated IPTC support for interoperability with PhotoShop Captions;
- Watermark your photographs with graphics or text to reflect copyright and ownership rights, as well as the possibility of imposing certain photographs of business information;
- Tool Shadow / Highlight tool allows you to brighten only the dark areas of photos, shade too bright or do both simultaneously;
- HTML album templates designed to meet the needs of professional users. They can customize by adding your contact information, company logo, as well as other information relevant to business users;
- Customizable browser shortcuts and metadata to meet the personal needs of users and simplify the manufacturing process;
- The possibility of quick editing make it easy to remove various distortions - the availability of a detailed user manual and training programs.
In order to avoid mistakes and to completely clean install, follow these steps:
1. Remove all previous versions of ACDSee
2. Apply the registry file to clean traces of ACDSee registry (DelACDSeeRegistry.reg)
3. Install the updated version of ACDSee